Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Gift Idea For The Ladies On Your List!

The Coobie Bra!





Have you ever heard of this bra? I have one and I love it. Its comfortable and gives a nice natural shape. With a huge selection of colors you can let your fashionista side soar.

Coobie Bra has special offers going on for the 12 Days of Christmas, with special offers going on each day till December 15th. Check it out!


"But isn't a bra a risky gift to get someone? What about sizing?"

Well the Coobie is designed as one size fits all, comfortably fitting  32A thru 36D. With Full sizes in  38 thru 42D.

While I would recommend something with more support for more intense athletic activities, I wear mine when I teach dance classes like ballet and contemporary/lyrical and am delightfully comfortable.

Enjoy the dance that is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment