Saturday, May 5, 2012

Maybe These Will Help...



I am often asked by  Zumba enthusiasts that take my class, or by people interested in starting Zumba what type of shoes they should wear. My standard answer- wear a low tread shoe. Low tread especially under the ball of the foot. Support under the heel is fine. Definitely low tread up front!

I gave some links for good dance fitness footwear in this post from awhile ago.

What if you just love the running shoes you have now? Or a new pair just really isn't in your budget?

Well, I came across and add for a product called Slip-On Dancers. I've never used them, but it looks like a pretty cool solution. Most likely the idea was spawned from the fact that not every dance fitness class occurs on the "perfect" floor. Classes are held in churches, rec room, etc. These are often carpeted floors, or cement. It seems that a great many fitness conventions occur in hotel reception and conference halls. These slip on devices would definitely help.

I think I will order a pair and try them out.

Has anyone tried these? A similar product perhaps?

Let me know!

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy the dance that is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment