Sunday, April 15, 2012

Words To Inspire...

One of the "hats" that I wear is that of Kindermusik educator. The curriculum books we use for lesson planning have these little "Inspiration" bubbles that are woven throughout. I love them. Sometimes they are words for parents, sometimes for teachers. Often they are for anybody with feelings and a soul!

Sundays, for me, are when I start to mentally wrap my head around the upcoming week. Some weeks can seem pretty overwhelming. Sometimes the most daunting tasks can become much more doable with the right perspective.

I particularly like this one;

"Be happy. It is a way of being wise." - Colette French

Happiness is something that one has to work at. It can be so easy to fall into the habit of being miserable (there are times that miserable is there for a reason). But even when times are tough, the right perspective can help. Happiness can reveal other paths of thinking. Illuminate new ideas. Thus increasing wisdom.

Whenever you can, find happiness in all that you do.

Enjoy the dance that is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment