Monday, December 30, 2013

DIY Exercises For At Home Or Away.




I'm removed from my gym for a few days. But no matter. There are exercises that can easily be done at home! Here are some of my favorites! Just click on the links.

Image source.

Dog-Split Yoga Series.
I love this one and it is a killer as well as a great strength build.


Image source.

Awesome Abs!
I used this series for both dancers in core training and for fitness classes. I love it. My sixteen year old even kicks it out now and again. So if your visiting with family see if you can get some loved ones to do it with you! I promise there will be camaraderie and laughter!



Image source.
Pilates Swim And Grasshopper.
Once your body is warmed up with Dog-Split or Awesome Abs, then this is a really good one for core, glute and hamstring work.

Enjoy the dance that is life!

~Erin

Like what you see? Be sure to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment