Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dance Step Tutorial; Leg Circle With Body Wave.

For a few months I've been using a dance fitness routine in my Zumba classes to Beyoncé and Jay-Z's "Crazy In Love". It's a fun song, and I think, a pretty fun routine. Below is a link to a tutorial on how to do one of the moves. Right after the tutorial I show some of the dance routine itself. Why not all of it? Well, when we recorded it my husband thought it would be better lighting in a room different than the one I usually film in. He was right about the better lighting. But because of the shape of the room, I was much closer to the camera. Which also meant that my crazy dance faces where closer. I put up what I could handle seeing. The rest shall remain buried deep within my computer.


Leg Circle With Body Wave Tutorial


Usually I like to upload the video directly onto my blog, but for some reason the little cyber elves claim I don't have anything in my "My You Tube Videos", when normally I do. Erg. But the link should work.

Thanks for hanging out.

Enjoy the dance that is life!

~Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment