Monday, August 13, 2012

Where I'm at in Northern California it is hot!!

Maybe a good day to stay in air conditioning and have fun with a dance!

This song Lollipop (Squeak E. Clean and Desert Eagles Remix), is one of my all time favorite songs. It's a remix of the original "Lollipop" by the Chordettes, and I got it off the Whip It! soundtrack. Great movie, great soundtrack.

First, a little business...
* Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any exercise program or activity. Engaging in the activities and movements demonstrated above are at your own risk. In other words, use common sense. Make sure you are on a level and safe surface. Proper footwear.



Don't do high-impact or jumping? Keep it low-impact.

Got a buddy? See if you can face each other while doing the dance.

Have fun!

Back to the Whip It! soundtrack...

"Lollipop" makes a great musical track for kid related activities, like freeze dance. Clean lyrics, great beat. Its an unbeatable favorite among my Zumbatomic kids.

I've also used
Har Mar Superstar featuring Adam Green – "Never My Love" as a cooldown song.

Apollo Sunshine – "Breeze" for a lyrical piece I had to set for a dance camp this summer.

Its just a great soundtrack. Worth getting on your ipod!

Thanks for reading and watching.

Enjoy the dance that is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment